With a large field of view of 25.2 m (75.6 ft) and light weight of just 620 g (21.9 oz), the illuminated Z8i 1.7-13.3x42 P L is the perfect choice for stalking and driven hunting. Equipped with the switchable FLEXCHANGE 4A-IF reticle, this rifle scope is particularly versatile to use.
Whether you’re involved in a driven hunt, stalking, or mountain hunting, the Z8i 1.7-13.3x42 P is a versatile rifle scope to have at hand. Its remarkable field of view offers the overview you need for driven hunting, while you can benefit from its lightweight design and powerful performance during mountain hunting.
- Magnification: 1.7-13.3x
- Effective objective lens diameter (mm): 13.6-42
- Exit pupil diameter (mm): 8.1-3.1
- Exit pupil distance (mm) (Eye relief): 95
- Field of view (ft/100 yds / m/100 m): 75.6-9.3 / 25.2-3.1
- Field of view (degrees): 14.4-1.8
- Field of view, apparent (degrees): 24
- Dioptric compensation (dpt): -3 to +2
- Light transmission (%): 93
- Twilight factor acc. to ISO 14132-1: 4.8-23.6
- Impact point corr. per click (in/100 yds / mm/100 m): 0.36 / 10
- Max. elevation / windage adjustment range (in/100 yds / m/100 m): 54 / 1.5
- Parallax correction (yds / m): 55-∞ / 50-∞
- Objective filter thread: M 44x0.75
- Length (in / mm): 13.2 / 336
- Weight (oz / g): 21.9 / 620
- Central tube diameter (in / mm): 1.18 / 30
- Functional temperature: -4 °F to +131 °F (-20 °C / +55 °C)
- Storage temperature: -22 °F to +158 °F (-30 °C / +70 °C)
- Submersion tightness: 13 ft / 4 m water depth (inert gas filling)
No customer reviews for the moment.