The smooth, full-power, consistent shooting qualities of the TX200 MkIII are a product of several features working together. These include a balanced mainspring, guide and piston system, which runs on synthetic bearings to reduce friction. Less energy lost to friction means higher efficiency, easier cocking and reduced recoil.
- Direct barrel loading Built-in moderator (country dependant)
- Automatic safety on trigger unit
- Secondary ‘bear trap’ safety
- Adjustable two stage trigger
- Two stock options: Beech or Walnut Available in left hand Walnut option
- 16 Joules (4.5) 22 Joules (5.5)
No customer reviews for the moment.